At Aramar Technologies, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Who are we?
Aramar Technologies is a Hosting, Managed Service, Cyber Security and Data Analytics consultancy with our own dedicated and experienced consultancy team.
We may use your information to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- notify you of software and licence updates;
- process a job application.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- send you communications which you have consented to or are of legitimate interest. This may include information about similar products and services we provide, our latest campaigns or upcoming events.
- Even if you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out later. You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. All marketing communications will contain details of how to opt-out.
Information that we hold
This information may include name, job title, email address, company details, landline number and mobile number, to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us. We may also collect personal data from customers or a third party acting on the customer`s instructions.
From time to time we would like to stay in touch about similar products and services which are of legitimate interest. We will only contact you by post, email, or telephone about our services, or marketing material where you have requested it, or consented to receive such information from us.
We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
Even if you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out later. You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. All marketing communications will contain details of how to opt-out. Please email [email protected]
Who we share your data with and why
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Aramar Technologies is a Business Partner of IBM, Amazon Web Services, Sophos and Tech Data. From time to time we may need to disclose personal information to them that is necessary to deliver our products and services. We have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure.
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except where we are legally permitted, this may include;
- Trusted third parties such as sub-contractors for specialist advice or other services related to our services to you. For example; Aramar Solutions Limited
- HMRC, law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies, or other third parties where this is required by law;
- Our IT hardware and software application providers. This will be done solely for the purposes of testing, diagnosing and resolving hardware or software application issues. Data will be transported via secure means and we will have a data sharing agreement in place between ourselves and the software provider that ensures your data remains confidential.
Use of 'cookies'
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email [email protected]. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Retention of Data
Your data will be retained for a period of up to 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to [email protected] or by writing to Yr Atom, 18 King Street, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire SA31 1BN.
The Data Controller is Aramar Technologies Limited, company registration number: 10750859